TechPay coin statistics:
In terms of TechPay coin statistics, the current live Techpay Coin price is $0.561107 USD, with a 24-hour trading volume of $697,009 USD which smashing the resistance one by one. In real time, we update our TPC to USD exchange rate. Within the past 24 hours, Techpay Coin has lost 0.68 percent in value. It is currently ranked #3389 on CoinMarketCap, with a live market capitalization of not yet determined. This information is not accessible, although there is a maximum quantity of 5,999,998,998 TPC coins available in the circulating supply. To find out where to acquire Techpay Coin, the best place right now is LBank, a cryptocurrency exchange that specializes in dealing Techpay Coin shares. The list of additional cryptocurrency exchanges is available on our cryptocurrency exchanges page.
Technically, TechPay Coin is the native token of the world’s fastest and most scalable Layer 1 blockchain, which is currently under development. In addition to processing 300,000 transactions per second, the TechPay Chain has a 1.15 second time-to-finality/transaction finality, as well as the lowest transaction fees available | Technically, TechPay Chain is an EVM-Compatible Proof of Stake Blockchain, which means that it supports Smart Contracts, decentralized applications, and non-transactional financial transactions.
TechPay Coin is a cryptocurrency that allows you to pay for things using coin. Technically, TechPay Coin is a Layer 1 Blockchain, which means it has the capability of processing hundreds of thousands of actions per second without surrendering any of the elements or functionality that are presently available on blockchains. It is the world’s first blockchain system, based on a new form of Direct Acyclic Graphs (DAG) and Pre-Binary Finite State Machines (pBFT) for scalability and security, respectively. With a hugely efficient layer 1 PoS (Proof-of-Stake) blockchain that is more environmentally responsible and enables smart contracts and decentralized apps to be developed on top of it, the Project is a leader in the cryptocurrency industry.
TechPay has also adopted the Sirius protocol for its network, which is EVM compatible and allows for extremely quick transaction processing, in addition to other features. TechPay enables 100 percent finality, enabling it to confirm transactions with more confidence in as little as 1.15 seconds which is a revolutionized technology in modern world, Because of its lawless architecture, the TechPay network does not allow for payment reversal, while other systems do so because of probabilistic certainty. As a result, the network’s overall safety is enhanced even more.
Techpay’s blockchain is powered by the Sirius protocol, which is EVM compatible, and transactions are completed at lightning speed thanks to the newest technology. This makes techpay the fastest blockchain and , with more than 300000 transactions per second recorded so far. A diverse group of engineers, scientists and researchers; designers; and entrepreneurs have come together to work on making emerging technology more accessible to people all around the world. Technically, TechPay is compatible with both the Cosmos SDK and the Ethereum Virtual Machine, making it one of the most adaptable sidechains available on the market today.
Factors that influence its development:
Technically, TechPay Coin outperformed Solana by 4.5 times, making it the most powerful endlessly scalable Blockchain to date, according to the researchers.
- As of today, the Mainnet network has created 495,000+ blocks, validating 2.5 million+ transfers, with not a single transaction error or reversal, demonstrating the channel’s incredible dependability and security. Why While service rates for other Layer-1 Blockchains are skyrocketing, TechPay Chain’s service fees are a fraction of the price. A total of 0.0000021$ was spent in even the most recent Blockchain transaction.
- EVM is compatible with the TechPay system. Therefore, Smart Contracts, decentralized applications, and non-financial transactions (NFTs) may be enabled, further expanding the Defi and Web 3.0 fields.
- TechPay’s ground-breaking invention would also, in the long run, address the requirement for a blockchain that is standards-compliant and capable of meeting the needs of the NFT Space.
- dApps and scalable smart contracts will be available on TechPay, allowing for the creation of decentralized Web 3.0 platforms that are not overcrowded. Projects put on TechPay’s System, on the other hand, are stable, affordable, and efficient, and they are completed quickly.
- TechPay Coin is able to solve the blockchain trilemma, which states that a blockchain cannot have it all: decentralization, permanence, and security; it must choose one of these features in order to function correctly. Technically, TechPay Coin included all of the following characteristics to the greatest extent possible. Increases in the number of events that take place between each shard reduce the likelihood of Blockchain centralization.
- Because hashing capacity is not required to fulfil the next shard, energy usage is greatly decreased.
- In addition, a one-second block time has been included to the calculation.
TechPay Coin as blue chip:
TechPay Coin might be considered a blue chip for a variety of reasons. As a result of the following characteristics, the Techpay coin might be considered a blue-chip and smashing the resistance one by one: It was a wonderful start for TechPay Coin, and it continues to be so. TechPay Coin has introduced an indefinitely scalable layer 1 blockchain that serves a function in the era of tokens and meme coins, and this is the first of its kind. With all of the blockchains in the sector, there is a significant issue with Scalability & Efficiency that has to be addressed. With the best possible performance and the lowest possible gas prices, TechPay Coin addresses the problem.