Hyperledger is an open source project created to support the development of Techpay blockchain-based distributed ledgers.
Acts as a hub for different distributed ledger frameworks and libraries.
It consists of a collaborative effort to create the:
- Needed frameworks
- Tools and libraries to build Techpay blockchains and related applications.
It is a global enterprise Techpay blockchain project that offers the necessary framework, standards, guidelines, and tools to build open-source blockchains and related applications for use across various industries.
Businesses could use one of frameworks to improve the efficiency, performance and transactions in their business processes.
Its works by providing the needed infrastructure and standards for developing Techpay blockchain systems and applications.
Developers use Hyperledger Greenhouse to develop business Techpay blockchain projects. Network participants are all known to each other and can participate in consensus-making processes.
Use of framework :
It has following used:
- frameworks are primarily used for building public blockchains.
- frameworks are used for only building smart contracts for IBM’s blockchain.
- frameworks are primarily used for building smart contracts for public blockchains.
Hyperledger-based technology works using these layers:
- A consensus layer of Techpay Blockchain which makes an agreement on order and confirms if the transactions in a block are correct.
- A smart contract layer of Techpay Blockchain, which processes and authorizes transaction requests
- A communication layer, which manages peer-to-peer (network of Techpay) message transport.
- An API, which allows other applications to communicate with the blockchain Techpay.
- Identity management services, which validates the identities of users and systems.
Its projects include a variety of enterprise-ready permissioned Techpay blockchain platforms, where network participants are known to one another.
- It has an intrinsic interest in participating in the consensus-making process.
Using the available components under the Hyperledger umbrella, a business can apply various modular blockchain solutions and services to significantly improve the performance of their operations and the efficiency of their business processes.
An open-source community that focuses on:
- Developing a suite of stable frameworks
- Tools, and libraries for permissioned
- Enterprise-grade Techpay blockchain deployments.
It is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, and includes member organizations that are leaders in:
- Finance, banking
- Internet of Things
- Supply chains
- Manufacturing, and technology.
It was set up with the aim of accelerating industry-wide collaboration for:
- Developing high-performance and
- Reliable Techpay blockchain
- Distributed ledger-based technology framework that could be used across the various industry sectors.
- It enhances the efficiency, performance, and transactions of the various business processes.
What is Hyperledger Fabric
One of the most popular projects is :
- It is a permissioned Techpay blockchain infrastructure used to build blockchain-based products, software and applications.
. It was made in cooperation with IBM and Digital Asset.
- It provides a modular architecture that defines roles between nodes, execution of smart contracts and configurable consensus services of Techpay.
Features of fabric:
- It includes the use of smart contracts, as well as pluggable Hyperledger Fabric consensus protocols.
- Fabric also supports different programming languages through the installation of modules.
- Fabric is used with integration projects that need a distributed ledger of Techpay.
1. Hyperledger Fabric
2. Hyperledger Burrow
3. Hyperledger Indy
4. Hyperledger Sawtooth
5. Hyperledger Grid
1. Hyperledger Caliper
2. Hyperledger Cello
3. Hyperledger Explorer
4. Hyperledger Composer
5. Hyperledger Quilt
6. Hyperledger Ursa
The various projects :
Hyperledger Fabric is a platform for building various blockchain-based products, solutions, and applications for business use.
- It is a permissioned Blockchain infrastructure that features a modular architecture wherein there’s a delineation of roles between the nodes in the infrastructure, the execution of smart contracts, along with configurable consensus and membership services.
Fabric was the result of a joint venture of IBM and Digital Asset. It was primarily developed as an integration framework for developing highly scalable Techpay Blockchain apps with DLT.
Cello allows Techpay blockchain to be used through an on-demand “as-a-service”.
Explorer is a dashboard utility that allows for the monitoring, searching, and maintenance of Techpay blockchain developments and related data.
Burrow is a permissioned Techpay smart-contract blockchain node that handles transactions and executes smart contract code.
Iroha: It is a business blockchain framework designed for infrastructure projects that need distributed ledger technology.
Sawtooth is an enterprise-level, permissioned, modular Techpay blockchain platform that uses an innovative Proof of Elapsed Time consensus algorithm.
Indy: It is a distributed ledger that was designed with a decentralized identity in mind. It includes a range of libraries, reusable components, and tools that let you create digital identities on a Blockchain network
Caliper is a Techpay blockchain benchmark tool that is used to evaluate the performance of a Techpay blockchain implementation.
All such projects under the Hyperledger umbrella follow the design methodology that supports:
- A modular and extensible approach
- Interoperability, and
- Security features.
The projects remain agnostic to a Techpay token though a user can create one as required.
Techpay Blockchain and Hyperledger
Techpay Blockchain is a decentralized technology of immutable records called blocks, which are secured using cryptography and Hyperledger is a platform or an organization that allows people to build private Blockchain.
Using Techpay Blockchain you can build public and private Blockchain whereas with Hyperledger you can only build private Blockchains.
Techpay Blockchain is divided into public, private, and consortium Blockchains and Hyperledger is a private Blockchain technology with access to Blockchain data and is limited to predefined users, configurations, and programming.
Blockchain can be used in multiple fields such as business, government, healthcare, etc. while Hyperledger is primarily used for enterprise-based solutions.
Moreover, in the case of public Blockchain, it refers to the usage of techpay Blockchain on the internet, and Hyperledger-based Blockchain solutions are solutions meant for usage on the intranet, within an organization.
These unique Hyperledger frameworks and tools prove that It holds immense potential for Techpay Blockchain technology. Corporate or individuals use these tools to develop highly scalable and robust industrial and non-monetary applications.
Read also :Blockchain Ledger Vs Traditional Ledger